FeedBurner or . . .
Going Up Alleys (A Podcast) by Stephen Sekula is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at steve.cooleysekula.net.
Search this blog
- drsekula: Photo: A view of the Weizmann Institute of Science - http://t.co/eKYmOnHRfb May 18, 2013
- drsekula: RT @50yearforecast: For Insurers, No Doubts on Climate Change http://t.co/188fBV6pv6 May 18, 2013
- drsekula: RT @kaybaileyhutch: Speaking at Commencement 2013 @SMU. Congrats graduates! http://t.co/N0F11zYZj8 May 18, 2013
- Senate Confirms Ernest Moniz as Secretary of Energy May 17, 2013[…]
- Scientists Agree On Climate Change, Why Doesn't The Public? May 17, 2013A new study confirms that the vast majority of scientists who research the climate accept that the p... […]
- Senate Confirms Ernest Moniz as Secretary of Energy May 17, 2013
I’m taking a brief hiatus from CERN for a couple of weeks to be back at SMU. On Friday I will be at Fermilab to visit with colleagues there and give this week’s Joint Experimental and Theoretical Physics Seminar, also known as a “Wine and Cheese” seminar. I’m looking forward to discussing the latest ATLAS results on the Higgs boson with my colleagues at FNAL!